g Men Are Jerks: Legend of the Double Shot Hero (Part I)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Legend of the Double Shot Hero (Part I)

Part I -- Timely snow

It was a cold winter night. The snowfall this year is extra heavy and most of the streets and buildings are covered by thick layer of snow. All streets in Rainbow Village are dead quiet as there is absolutely no pedestrian in sight. Smoke from kitchen chimneys are clearly visible as all women in the village are busy preparing for a sumptuous meal for their family for the coming winter solstice, while the men are just ... sleeping. Men, are men after all.

Ah Hua, just like any other woman, is busy cooking and preparing festive food when she heard a knock on the door. "Jioh, Ah Meng, move your lazy ass and get the door can or not?" she yelled. Ah Meng, Ah Hua's husband was just lazing around reluctantly went to get the door. There stood a Taoist priest in a dull yellow long gown, full of blood. Alerted, Ah Meng asked "Tao Master, are you attacked by the bandits? Are you injured?" The Taoist priest slowly gaze into Ah Meng's eyes, rolled his eyes and said... "Of course the bandits la. Abuthen what else? Play with my own blood ar? But I have killed them all with my speciality technique One Finger Point and Kun Lun 72 Swords." Ah Meng shows shocked face... "Wah you carry so many swords with you one ar?" "72 refers to the moves, not the number of swords!" "Say properly next time!"

Ah Hua overheard the conversation and came out to greet the Taoist priest. She couldn't help but to notice that although the Taoist priest is already in his mid thirties, he still has flawless skin, tight pecs and firm ass. "By the way, I am Master Mu," the Taoist priest speaks as he turn to look at Ah Lian, "And please stop checking me out. It's pitera, bench press and lots of squats, plus i practice the light kungfu. The leaping and hopping and jumping from branches to branches helps." Ah Hua blushed as she was thinking to herself, wah, this Master Mu really knows what is in my mind... wonder if he knows that I think his nails are nice too. "I do my filing using my sword," Master Mu then added (proudly), " My beauty is not by accident." Ah Hua gasps.

The couple invited Master Mu into their hut. "Jioh, is this the House of Wax?" Master Mu asked as he stepped into the hut. It is Ah Hua's turn to roll her eyes. "Aiyo, winter month ma... never seen wax duck, wax meat and lap cheong before meh?" Master Mu explained that he is a vegetarian so he asked for some taufu and some veg. He needed the protein after his workout... and no, no rice. That's carbs.

After a sumptuous meal, it is time for the Taoist priest to continue his journey. Master Mu thanked the couple profusely for their hospitality. "Ah Hua, I want you to take this bottle of pitera essence. Look at me. My skin is like made of water, soft soft one, I so like to touch it." Ah Hua pretended to be very pai seh to take the gift but without much hassling she took the bottle. "I wish I could teach you kungfu, but you two are just too old to begin to take up any form of kungfu." Ah Meng let out a sigh... and said "yeah, maybe you can teach our son next time." Master Mu happily said, "Yeah, when you have one! I will teach him all my kungfu. All the 72 swords and the One Finger Point." "Great! my son Ah Ser will be back today from his grandma's house," Ah Meng exclaimed. "Shit... me and my big mouth," Master Mu thought, "Yeah I can start teaching him kungfu on his 10th birthday." "Ah Ser turns 10 today." "Duh!"

Just like that, Master Mu has became the sifu of Ah Ser. For the next 6 winters, Master Mu kept his words and came and taught Ah Ser kungfu.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see where this will lead.

can

3:25 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

OMG! Someone beat me to being the first to post!!

"She couldn't help but to notice that although the Taoist priest is already in his mid thirties, he still has flawless skin, tight pecs and firm ass."

That was the first laugh... lol.. Hurry up and write summore!

3:35 pm

 
Blogger Dildos said...

hmmm... i can see daddy and son relationship between ah ser and his sifu.

I want sex... lots of it. I want them to talk dirty during sex too!!

3:45 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

I like the sifu! So the gay! Pitera!

7:22 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furong much upset furong not make appearance in short story this!!!

2:02 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Where are you leading with this, Duff? :) Is this the beginning of a real story?

Paul

8:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home