g Men Are Jerks: Fabulousness Loves Company
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fabulousness Loves Company

Saturday night. A long awaited night out with some of my buddies, Jane, Goat (sorry, don't know how to address the goat other than by calling him a goat...), Winged and Kitty. Destination: Liquid. Our very favouritest gay club in KL.

There is supposed to be a re-opening of another club across the town. Tempted to give it a try, but it's supposedly by invitation only. Biggie deal. A friend's friend told my friend that, and he IS ON the list. Wah... even bigger deal. For the record, I know 10,000 other people who are on that list. None of them made a big deal out of it. Besides, to get in is just an sms away. Anyway, the stubborn me thought... well.. we have each other. I mean, even if Liquid is empty, we HAVE each other and that should suffice.

I was wrong. I was so terribly wrong. I think the opening of the other club has pulled everybody who is remotely cute / average looking over that it created a vacuum in Liquid. It would have been ok if it stayed that way.... but it didn't. The vacuum was quickly filled up with trolls. Trolls from varies caves, forest, or god-knows-where just came to throng Liquid. Civilians alert! I was trying so hard to enjoy myself with my sisters, with lots of vodka. I need lots of them. And then they played red blooded Kylie. I remember she still has a pair of boobs when this song was hot. It would have more hot had they played Dancing Queen. Immediately I knew that is the last straw, life is short and as much as I love my sisters... I need to be surrounded by more beautiful people.

And then we were there, in the other club. About 1.30 a.m... we immediately realised what we have been missing out. Almost everyone is there. Old friends, cute old friends, people that I have dated, people that I have wanted to date, people that I have slept with, and people that I would to sleep with. The goat says there is hardly any space for us to dance... but least we could shrug. Yes, we could shrug. I would rather shrug together with 10,000 other cute boys there and do my 1, 2 steps.

Then me and my sisters just shrug together in the club happily ever after.

You’re a teaser, you turn ’em on
Leave them burning and then you’re gone
Looking out for another, anyone will do
You’re in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance...
You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen
Duff! feat ABBA

4 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

I did warn u!!! U just dun listen to ME anymore?

10:11 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

Sorry honey but I was so majorly super duper extra claustrophobic there! But the men were so much finer! Yum Yum

2:09 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

WJ: If i didn't go to LQ, how would i know it is bad?

AJ: yes, but it's worth the effort. oh yes...

11:48 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! nexium dosage daily quanity Nexium gewicht It system security illinois nexium pneumonia T shirts retro Removable in-dash hard drives que es nexium

1:26 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home