g Men Are Jerks: This is me.... then
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Friday, September 02, 2005

This is me.... then

It has recently becoming more and more apparent to me that time is really working against me. As I aged (reluctantly), I am earning more, I gained my seniority at work,I have mellowed a lot (yes, I was even more hot tempered back then), I have also become more jaded (it is good to be jaded)... but I have also become extremely cynical, my hairline is receding, my eyes look tired and wrinkled (wrinkles adds character but hey, Big Eyes are in!) and I definitely get a lot lesser attention than I used to.

Was hanging out with Jane in Ikano Power Centre on Merdeka Day when Jane suddenly asked... Do you remember how do you look like when we first knew each other? I got to know Jane and many others shortly after I entered the scene in December 2001 . I must have got to know Jane some time in 2002. I tried very hard to visualise the ME then. Then I see a young guy in his prime, all eager and innocent, wearing his best shirt to Liquid every Saturdays (my fashion sense was never great, but I think I was a lot more conservative back then) and most importantly, all FRESH. Back then I could party until wee hours in the morning and still look alright the next day. The zits (if any) will go away in no time. The time when I know that everytime I go to the club there will be guys who will come up to me and ask for my numbers. (For the record, AND YES I AM BRAGGING, I got about 30+ people asking for my number in my first 10 visits. And asking for my number means they actually say, "Can I have your number?" or "Can I call you some time?". Chatting me up doesn't count. I don't have that many fingers and toes to count and keep track. After the first 10 visits I just didn't keep track anymore, yes, I ran out of fingers and toes.). Yes, that was me... then.

And then there is downhill. And a slippery slope.


Dont cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your boyfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your boyfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your boyfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Duff! feat. Pussycat Dolls & Busta Rhymes

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg u liar, u said 70++ people asked ur number in ONE visit!

Down with Duff!

10:47 am

 
Blogger Dildos said...

OMG... u do listen to ME!!!

sob sob.

11:52 pm

 
Blogger mikey said...

Awww...you still gorgeous to me now. But I like you when you just came out...so shy lah.

12:33 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

Baby ALL OF US AGE... (If that is suppose to be comforting...) Either way I'm so so so so so so proud of you! What you loose in the superficial you have certainly made up inside. Besides, when you are buffy-er, you will look super cute! Quality is in (not quantity). Orgies aren't as hot as one on one sex with say a cute latino, no? (Basically I asked that question because I saw my IC and tot how cute I was)

9:20 am

 
Blogger savante said...

Bet you're still a super hottie - from all accounts anyway :) So bare that sexy chest and strut around town.

Paul

10:10 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are always jalapeno hot. end of.

3:20 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

Furong: don't be sour. u had 1.

WJ: errrr... which part?

Mikey: hahaha... i like me then better too. can i turn back time? I can always act shy... ;)

AJ: let's just say, i dun age that gracefully. but i can't help it ... can i?

Paul: thanks... but i am not exhibitionist. tho i still love attention. rain on me .... awww...

Sayang: u r the bestest. :) unlike Furong, who is SOUR. :)

11:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home