g Men Are Jerks: Metamorphosis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Metamorphosis

I remembered just a few months ago I think I must have been one of the most prudent and practical (spending wise) gay man in KL, or stingy, as you may call it. I have one of the oldest handphone model, I don't wear designer underwear, I don't have many fancy dresses, and absolutely no bling bling. I don't even have a digital camera!

And then I bought this... My favourite toy for a couple of months...
and then (don't mind me) ... which makes me feel sexy wherever I go ... (NB: I look ALMOST like the model of that underwear... only slightly fairer.)

and I got a lil assistance to make me more fabulous:

and finally, I am going to take the last step. Just like any other gay man in the 21st century... I am going to buy this...

Never mind the quality. Never mind the specs. It's chic. And I will be complete.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walaneh!!!!! Duff! make choice good!! ipod rock furong's world! Furong Jie tell the world Epal music best! Furong has 2 one for left and one right! hihhihii!

4:44 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmegod ... ur slowly getting there, aint you ? dun go too fast though, else minger like me wont be able to catch up and subsequently be dumped.

i-want-an-ipod-but-he-hates-it,
ed

6:27 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Wah, so rich ah!

That's it. I think it's time we saw a lil bit of Duff in expensive undies.

Paul

8:19 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

I only blame myself for my influence on you.

You go gal!

11:02 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u haven't bought the ipod... i would like to suggest u to take a look on the new + hot + small + stylist + cool + just released - IPOD NANO!!! i mean... u wouldn't need to carry a brick to anywhere with this... :P

8:20 am

 
Blogger Dildos said...

Now this is one eye rolling blog!

Roll eyes, roll eyes, roll eyes & roil eyes again.

8:41 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

i join wjee in rolling eyes! roll~ roll~ roll~ out of my head!

8:58 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you are sexy. Post your pic in that undies and prove it :D

*may not happen but at least i asked right :P

9:38 am

 
Blogger Duff! said...

Furong: u r minging.

Ed: it's ok... you can buy. just ignore furong... buy iPod. It's hot hot hot. Hot like you...

Savante: expensive undies are for show in the club. where i wear my pants a lil lower so they can see my bright light blue undie... :)

Wingedman: don't be so harsh on yourself. i bought them with the dividends i got from my STOCKS!

chowhofun: you are so right. Nano is the way to go. getting the white man. will engrave: "I Am Hot!" at the back. :)

WJ & AJ: don't be jelez... :P

Asmadi: I heard that too... Maybe that is REAL!?!?

2:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mahai! Furong? minging?! Die you strike by big light when rain!!!

4:00 pm

 
Blogger ash said...

iPod rocks, but check out the new iPod Nano. Flaunt it all over coz it's the new gay man in thing.

Cheers.

1:01 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

8:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home