g Men Are Jerks: Don't Look Back In Anger
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Don't Look Back In Anger

In a city as small as KL, it is not surprising how often we will bump into our ex-es, ex-dates, or simply someone that we have been dying to bed but failed. More often than not, in a club or other plu hang outs, or even some house parties. Many of them will maintain the distance by giving the acknowledging nod and polite smile, whilst some may come over to flaunt their latest conquest and to brag, on the pretext of catching up.

There is really... nothing much to catch up. I mean, what do I tell him? Like I have got no new boyfriend / dates and I am pretty much the same after you left me / I left you? Then I will have to listen to him talk about how he met his new bf, got a new job and a promotion? What's worse is, why must all of them (in my case, all but one but looks like thrash) look so much cuter and hotter after we stop seeing each other? Why can't they be fat, out of shape and bald the same? C has lost that mass and is more defined now. I has gain some mass and is also more defined now. M has this stupid glow on his face and lost some weight too... and his grin... hmmph!

Well, the thing is... they can't be more fabulous than me. I don't have to keep hating them, and the last I checked, I don't hate them anymore. But I do not have to wish them well either right? The whole idea is... they have be more miserable than me. Like Miranda says, it is a competition to see who dies more miserably. So... for those ex-es and ex-dates of mine who have became thrashy, remain that way. For those who are not, I am catching up soon.

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye, please don't cry
We both know you're not what I need
I don't hope life treats you kind,
And I don't hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I don't wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I don't wish you love
Duff! feat. Whitney Houston

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

I held my breath as you greeted M. I was sort of expecting you to either become more or less emotional. But i could see you were ok! Some days are better than others, no?

2:03 pm

 
Blogger Dildos said...

for the umpteenth time u r such an attention whore.

But i agree, i have to be the most fabulous of them all.

2:08 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

AJ: surprisingly i am more than ok. it would have been GREAT tho' had he lost his hair or grown a belly. damn....

WJ: of coruse we all do HAVE to be the fabulous one. roll eyes.

11:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home