g Men Are Jerks: The Best of Duff!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Best of Duff!

Why is Duff so popular?
Duff has inspired many...

and greatly motivating...

Pretty and talented ...

I mean very talented...

It is therefore not surprising to hear that...

and people screaming...

Thank you for YOUR support all these years.

As a token of appreciation to all my fans out there, we are giving out our very exclusive Duff merchandise FREE!!!

To redeem your FREE Duff merchandise, please send in a self addressed envelope together with your proof of purchase and a processing fee of USD2,000 (by way of bankers' cheque only) to No. 1 Fabulous Avenue, Springfield. Delivery will be made within 14 days of clearance of the bankers' cheque.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Oi... u got nothing better to do ah?

hi hi hi

9:27 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

Lol... *I* think its cute! So can I like have duff crotchless undies for my birthday?

10:22 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

I think you'll have to fight me for the crotchless undies :) Then again, I want Duff in the crotchless undies!

Paul

7:37 pm

 
Blogger Me said...

hehehe

9:35 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmegod! I can't believe you removed my 'airplay'! I'm the biggest radio station in Mutiara Damansara OK!

Down with Duff!

1:24 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

You're always my number 1 honey!!

Afundi Duff!

11:29 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello world! I'm Mariah Carey, the bestest selling female artiste of ALL TIME (including Jurassic time)!

My new album The Emanicipation of Mimi is out now! My new hot single, Shake it Off (out Now) is out now too!

2:40 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

WJ: Was bored... and Duff is GOOD!

AJ: Honey, you got to send in your self addressed envelope... don't forget your banker's cheque.

Savante: Duff is not for sale... unless of course you are as adorable as Homer.

Kev: Errr... hehehe ?

Wingedman: Thanks honey. You are my no. 0!

Kit and Mariah: BOTH FLOP! F-L-O-P! Ah ha... I know how much you loved KFC and McD... Don't make me expose you...

9:55 pm

 
Blogger mikey said...

Nice post...keep 'em cumming honey!

6:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home