g Men Are Jerks: Look At Me! (Borrowed from Jane's Blog)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Look At Me! (Borrowed from Jane's Blog)

It has been a while since my last serious (wait, is this supposed to be serious?) entry. Just thought I could warm up with something light before I start ranting again... here is something that I have "borrowed" from Jane's Blog:

Some facts about Maryann:

I'm not a crossdresser! Jane isnt my real name (duh) its the name of my car. Im a 25 year old guy
Maryann is not my real name either. But close enough.

I do not look like your average Malaysian but who does? I can look chinese, malay, thai, arabic & one japanese lady thought I was japanese in Japan. Its all your perception.
I look 100% chinese. Though I am mixed. Hokkien and Teochew.

I indulge in cigs, alcohol (eventho I have allergic reactions) and other stuff even.
I was in AA, and I don't smoke.

I'm experimental & like trying out new things.
Oh yea.

I have a passion for sushi but only the cooked ones.
I love it raw. RAW~~~ oh yea.

I wear glasses~ 175/175
Must I disclose my power here? Can I talk about my d*** size instead?

I believe in God but I don't believe in mindless worship.
I am atheist (tho most of the time I just say I am Buddhist so no one will preach to me). The only time I talk about God (no offence) is when I am doing jewknowwhat (oh my ***, i am c******) and when I lip-sync to 'Like A Prayer' (and no, I don't cross dross. and no, no feather involved).

I always considered myself an "unique beauty" and I'm very attracted by unique beauty as well. But intelligence & communication do matter.
I can do a dumb latino, dumb chinese, blonde blonde, dumb middle eastern, dumb japanese, etc. (not necessarily in that order, one after another or together. either way. I am very obliging). No talking is necessary.

I feel strongly about the environment and thus avoid unnecessary packaging/waste whenever I can.
I still use condoms and plastic bags.

I love my friends ferociously and protect them.
I love WORLD PEACE. *waves

I believe there is always an alternative to any situation. In truth we are free to choose, even when it seems like we are obligated.
I believe that too. Except that it's A LOT HARDER in real life. Otherwise I will still have 2 bottles of Absolut Vanilla.

I like comfortable clothes (torn & worn out stuff). But enjoy dressing up when the moment is right.
I love dressing up, but I love undressing more.

I'm a semi closet case~ I only out myself to people who I think can handle it. No good would come out of announcing my sexual preference to the world.
I am totally closeted, other than in LQ, gaydar, gay.com, fridae and all other gay websites.

I'm currently dating a half punjabi half cindi indian boy one year younger than me.
I'm currently single. Last guy I slept with was a hot latino (of spanish and italian descendent) with awesome abs. Yes, you heard me... awesome abs.

My hair looks best when it is slightly messy & allowed to flop freely.
I like to keep mine short, and I secretly wanted to bleach 'em but I am scared.

I can be an amazing bitch to people who annoy me but extremely attentive to those who do me right.
I can be an amazing bitch to EVERYONE.

My eyes & eyebrows are my sexiest attributes.
My lips. Muack Muack!
*Push Angelina away. Brad is mine.

My favourite genre of music is alternative rock but I listen to alot of other stuff too. Music is important in my life.
I listen to mostly pop and rock. I think Barbra Streisand is the best female artist EVER (although I don't listen to her songs). I also admire female artists with great vocals such as Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Ashlee and Jessica Simpsons and Lindsay Lohan.

I can be amazingly horny. (like now)
All the time BABY.

Thank you Jane. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

So comprehensive honey!

But yes you're fabulous, and don't forget your mandarin is better than your english, which is already good!

And don't worry, your own amazing abs will be debuting soon...

10:26 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

Ahhem... *BITCH*!

You actually made a mockery of me! But I almost bursted out laughing so... its all good' y'all... its all good.

9:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home