g Men Are Jerks: Colonisation
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Colonisation

One may often wonder why would Michael Jackson want to turn from a black man to a white woman. Apart from the fact that he could be psycho, there is also a great possibility that he has been the victim of racism from his own race?

I still remember when I used to carry like 10 files under the blazing sun, with my blazier and tie on trying to cross the road in front of Dataran Merdeka. It remains a miracle that I survive all those 2Fast2Furious wannabes while attempting to run across the road. There are also times when I see ALL cars stop when a white woman was just waiting by the kerb.

I grow up in KL, and have been to Hong Kong and Singapore. Great cities, also happened to be ex-colony of the Great Britain empire. I grow up with this complex ... I grow up to hate the government policies, to hate the fact that white men (no matter how old, fat and ugly they are) can get laid easily, to hate the fact how I have to suffer from racism from my fellow malaysians just because I am not white enough. English is not my first language, and I am proud that I can read and write Chinese fluently. Did ANYONE ever stop and tell me ... "Oh, your Mandarin is so good!" NO. All I get is some ruthless comments about my grammar mistake, my pronounciation and whatever not. More often than not, I am called an Ah Beng. Since when does it become OK to be a BANANA, and not OK to be an Ah Beng? Why are we subjecting ourselves to racism by our own kind?

I often wonder, what is it that makes the white people get these privileges that we don't. Take JW for example, who has a marketing degree from Monash. I mean, none of my classmate even want to go into "marketing". The entry requirement back then, was so low that almost anyone could get in, but none of us bothered. But none of this really matter now, does it? He is earning like 10 times our pay... for sitting there, not doing anything and fucking our boys. And he is proud of that. The fact is, we Asians... allowed that to happen to us.

YOU can make a difference.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

But honey...all MY white guys do pay for my time!

3:12 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

Baby, I like to side you on this one but my great-great-great granny would turn over in her grave. And besides, you have an agenda against us bananas! HMPH! you you.. cumquat you! (yellow outside, yellow inside) muax

11:02 am

 
Blogger Mr RM said...

I just discovered your blog! What a cool blog.I reckon, I would be back for more reads.

Yah, it's true we live in a white superiority scenario. i'm sure you are aware that farang(white) man are a rage in Thailand?

Thai girls go gaagaa over farangs in their hope of getting luk kreungs (cute farang-thai mix kids)!

4:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. search ionamin online dietary+supplements stop smoking program home based business Moving companies charlotte nc Interior design cours back pain relief stretching video Zithromax liquid uk Pamela anderson mpgs Low blood pressure with rash Columbia high roc convertible pant tall men 36 Husky cargo liner mat jeep grand cherokee backpacks Erotic story archive breast surgery contact lens

9:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home