g Men Are Jerks: Prawn Buffet
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Prawn Buffet

Friday. It seemed like it's going to be another boring day... work, gym (well, today I did BodyPump. oh wow... ) and protein shake. Instead of agreeing to go to Zouk for some Tiger Beer launch with PIB and West Brom (yes, West Brom is still higher in the league table than Sunderland and I am bitter), I resort to go home and watch re-runs of Da Jaeng Geum (no, not Quik! Quik! is just a wannabe... *show shocked face).

Minger Kam Ying trying to kao Tn Min and Pn Han was then very upset with Jaeng Geum for her boo-boo attempt in boiling oxtail soup. Poor Jaeung Geum was crying and begging for Pn Han to forgive her when my phone rang. JW, one of my very few fren in SG, asked me to join him in Zouk. Yicks. No Zouk. But JW is going to Happy later and I could join him there. I struggled a lil... but I thought... oh well, why not.

We actually had a drink in MOX first... briefly. My eyes hurt. I have got some sort of allergic reaction. It got slightly better in Happy later ... due to the dim light I think. Music is ... surprisingly good. And then there is Mr Happy final. It's funny how I have never got to see Mr Liquid final but... oh well. 10 finalists, 48 packs. Strangely, I noted the following:

1. 2 of the finalists don't have any packs. In fact, one is quite fat, one is too thin ... they are probably not Singaporeans.
2. I finally see packs that are attached to a human head. And now I know why they don't show their heads. Halloween is just over ok! Dun scare me.
3. The organiser make the finalists come out in their underwears but to put on a pair of jeans. There must be some laws in SG that prohibits striptease...
4. Only 2 of the finalists are confirmed bottom, or rather, let's just say, they love to shake their asses... A LOT. In the public. Facing the public.
5. Votes are collected via sms. Sms Happy to 77330. I may be shua ku, but that seems pretty advance for me. Wonder what do they put in their application form to Singtel.
6. The winner, i.e. Mr Happy, gets S$500. What? $500? G-sus. Even The Star Crossword Puzzles pay more than that.

Anyway, I couldn't help but to laugh to the comments made by these 2 GWMs to me.

GWM1: "Oh man, it is amazing how ugly these boys can be." Well, honey, face the cruel cruel world. To be fair, no. 18 is cute. :)

GWM2: "They are all prawns. Eat the body, throw away the head." *Nod

GWM2: "How come I don't see you in the contest". Honey, do I look like a prawn to you?

GWM2: "You got to enter next year. I would vote for you." Oh honey, that is sweet. Too bad I can't say the same to you.

NB: The views and opinions of these GWM do not represent the stand of this blog, or Duff!

The Mr Happy title went to a guy with a real cheeky smile (with landslide victory apparently). Not too bad... really really hot body. Do this guy eat? He is so damn lean. Oh well... Never mind... And then I hear... "de-de-de, de-de-de" (ok, it sounds silly to type it out like this... but it sounded great in the 70s, it still sounds great now) ... It is probably the highlight of the night... and I HAVE to imitate John "So-70s" Travolta's moves to Esther's music (I am probably the only one)...


Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up
I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call
Baby night and day
I'm fed up
I'm tired of waiting on you
Duff! feat. Esther

7 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

aiyo..... so good ah... got ppl want to vote for u.

i cin cai also vote for u la.

10:05 am

 
Blogger Will said...

Ah! Sounds like you finally had fun in Singapore!

Pls I've seen JW, and just because he's a GWM suddenly he's a critic? Well of course everyone's a critic, but the monkeyfaced shud prolly criticise in private ya?

Oh please...join la next yr when u got fab body and the pimples clear up. Then you can join Mr Liquid also. And then also join the Batam one, and you'd be the best in KL, Singapore and some say Batam.

4:00 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

urm.. white men dunno how to suck the juice out of the prawn heads.. besides... how many animal heads do you eat?

5:03 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Obviously you have finally adjusted to life Down Under.

Paul

6:25 pm

 
Blogger canardbidon said...

AJ: funny one!

white men dunno how to give head hor

12:58 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lai lai lai...PCK says...
honey,u can head me anytime..
you short meh?
sg gay guy

2:40 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furong LOL @ funny AJ talk!

12:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home