g Men Are Jerks: Happy?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Happy?

A guy who is in between fren / acquaintance was down in SG yesterday, and I was hoping to go out so I didn't mind to hang out with him... and i called him at 11 p.m. to make plan to meet him. The plan was to drink in his hotel room a lil before we hit the club. When I arrive there were already a few of them there, sipping their champagne and chit chatting. As all the guys were drinking happily, sharing private jokes, exchanging fashion tips and moving slowly together with the tempo of the dance music in the room, I was trying to be interested or at least sound interested in the topic of conversation... but the thing is, I don't. Champagne makes me blush, makes me smile, but it cannot make me happy.

Later in the club I met this pretty cool girl (real girl). We chatted a bit and were dancing together... drinking drinks after drinks, dancing to some unknown music. I am sure I needed some anaesthetic, but I am not sure whether it's to make me forget all the elbowing that I got the whole night, or the loneliness. In such a big club with hundreds of gay men with throbbing music, I have never felt more alone. Getting drunk is the best way of enjoying myself. You don't have to talk to anyone, or mind all the elbowing. The world is spinning, and so was I. I couldn't figure out what music was playing anymore, or who was beside me. It has all became better... or so my intoxicated mind thought.

I do not know what time was it but the club was getting empty. All the guys are apparently leaving to another club, which is supposedly more "happening" after 3. The gang is moving and I didn't mind cos the alcohol effect was still strong. There I was greeted by another acquiantance and hundreds of other half naked men. The truth is, I never liked this club. But where else could I go alone at this hour? It was before long this acquiantance come over while I was just following the beat and moving my body. All of a sudden he just squeezed my shoulders really really hard. So hard that it hurts. So hard that I could barely stand up straight. Instinctively, I took one of his hand to squeeze it real hard too. Maybe he will realise that it actually hurts to be squeeze real hard. I guess he realised that, and so he bit me on my back to "make me let go". Even now I didn't know if I bleed or get blue black ... but it didn't matter. He just turned to me and yelled (from what I can recalled) "What the f*** are you doing? I was trying to wake you up! What the f*** are you doing? I was just trying to wake you up! Did you know that you hurt me? What the f*** was that for? What the f*** did you think you were doing? I was just trying to wake you up? I don't want to talk to you and NEVER NEVER call me again. What the f***!?" He gave a glare (much similar to mine) and left. (For the record, I never call him since I arrive in SG, other than last night to try to find out where the other guys were. And I wasn't planning to.)

I was stunt for a while... I was thinking my intoxicated mind must have failed me. What did I miss? And then he returns, and gave me a glare (that looks like I killed his parents) and walked pass me. I suddenly felt really sick. More sick than ever. I felt humiliated tho I doubt many people will hear it thanks to the loud music... and the alcohol really numbs it. I didn't want to stay any moment longer than necessary and I didn't want to fight back, or say anything, to anyone either. It didn't matter. This is their place. These are their sisters.

There is a Chinese saying... A tiger that is in trouble will even be bullied by a dog. Indeed.

10 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Poor tiger. You seem to be having some problems adjusting to the new environment but hey, it's only been a few weeks. Give it some time. I'm sure the tiger will be lying around with the dogs ( damn lucky bitches! ) pretty soon enough.

Till then, hang on and talk to us.

Paul

11:36 am

 
Blogger Dildos said...

er... give it some time and don't do anything silly!!!!

as for your friend, do whateva u want la....

there are a lot of good ppl out there, takes awhile to find, that's all.

tata

4:38 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

Remember there are a lot of fishes in the sea, and he's a bicycle.

I'm sure there's other hot Singaporeans who are a lot cuter and a lot more accomodating. Be strong, honey!

7:33 pm

 
Blogger mikey said...

All I can say is FUCK HIM and move on. Have fun!

"Remember there are a lot of fishes in the sea, and he's a bicycle." Wingedman, what do you mean? Sounds funny.

11:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Duffy boy,
am so sorry for you,hey let me apolozise on behalf of all us singaporeans, hope that our paths can meet then we'll show you how friendly we actually are.
huh? one day..meet?

8:29 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

Poor Duff! I do recall a simmilar accident with a simmilarly annoying dumbass that slapped you but you didnt slap back. Yes fuckface the fugly.

In short some bitches will be bitches. Be strong & what ever you do, don't be a goat!

11:27 am

 
Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

Pooor thing... it reminds me so much about mu experience in Perth when I first arrive there to study. Nevertheless, I got used to the situation and I lived on happily. Friends comes along the way. Good friend takes even longer to come.

But i'm sure u'll be lonely no more! =)

So rawk on... =P

9:36 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

Thank you guys for your support. :) I am sure I will be fine... or at least I hope so.. :)

Thanks James for your offer but I am trying to remain my anonymity on the blog, except to same closer frens... :)

10:06 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always have KL to come back to :)
-cb

11:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a Malaysian who has been here for 5 years... it's not that bad once you find your own friends :D

12:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home