g Men Are Jerks: Curtain Falls
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Curtain Falls

It has been a while since I have declared that I am going to leave KL, and I am probably going to be gone for a while. Other than the few years in England, I have always been living in Kuala Lumpur. I grew up here, I studied here, I had my first kiss here, I fell in love here, I got heartbroken here. Most of the people that matter to me in my life are here, and they still are. My favourite curry mee, chee cheong fun and yong tau foo, my favourite gay club (note: it has recently been invaded by trolls), my school, my friends, my family, and home, are all here. Right here in KL.

I am not sure when I will be back... but I know I will be.


I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And break away
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And break away
Duff! feat. Kelly Clarkson

10 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby, please
Cause we belong together
Who else am I gon' lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better
Oh, baby baby, we belong together

11:49 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

Baby if you give it to me
I'll give it to you
I know what you want
You know I got it
Baby if you give it to me
I'll give it to you
As long as you want
You know I got it

Yes, we need to get drunk togather again... Soon dammit...

8:56 am

 
Blogger Dildos said...

yeah, yeah... will miss u la.

Oh... u din mention that u lost ur virginity in kl. Or did u?

Anyway, good luck, kiss kiss and have a good life.

10:02 am

 
Blogger mikey said...

I want my chee cheong fan!!! sob sob!

4:14 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not goodbye!

your honey

10:19 pm

 
Blogger Me said...

Can i come along?

1:55 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Boo hoo!

Now I will never get the chance to fall in love and get dumped by Duff! :)

Paul

9:49 pm

 
Blogger ash said...

good luck in england. =) i'm sure your friends would agree that KL would be a little different without you here. I guess the blogosphere would too.

11:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's all Will's fault for always mentionong Duff Duff Duff

now it's PUFF!...are u still here
or gone wz the WIND

tis is no good now ..i am also hooked to reading your blog
ai yohhh so much time needed....

11:19 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! drug online onsubmit adipex Cell+phone+with+no+cell+phone+plans http://www.didrex6.info/Bontril-orders-accepted.html ati graphic card updater 9 9 9 9 laptop repair screen Mattresses brooklyn

11:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home