g Men Are Jerks: My Honey and My Sayang's honey (Part I)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Honey and My Sayang's honey (Part I)

It is about 1 1/2 years ago... I got a note that "comes together wif an offer of friendship" on Fridae. Honestly I felt it was a bit lame when I read it. He also said he thought my profile was "interesting" and "cool". (note: my profile was actually written by my Oracle. but it's about ME ME ME ME ME) At least this guy who has a chubby pic of himself reaching out for a Liverpool signboard is somewhat different... I guess. What? No photoshopped pecs and abs? G-sus cries!

Oh well, my best attribute is my personality. I shall be nice and reply to him. And that's what I did. It was however, not until 3-4 months later when we first meet up... at a pot luck party at my place (where he won a lucky draw, first prize... a gloomy bear). Throughout the 3-4 months of chatting on msn, I found out that this slightly chubby Liverpool fan is crazy about music too... and only the coolest music, among his favourites? Whatchulookinat by auntie Whitney, American Life by Maddy and Glitter! by Mimi. A chubby gay Liverpool fan who likes alternatives? G-sus cries!

I am not sure what actually happened but I think that minger was somewhat accepted in my group / usual hang outs. And then that Wingedman that biatch has to come in and steal MY friend (note: he even posted a tribute before me! stop stealing my frens!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

What! I didn't totally steal him away what. I let you play with him also once in a while.

8:02 pm

 
Blogger Dildos said...

who r u talking about???!!!

roll eyes

8:28 pm

 
Blogger canardbidon said...

geez u guys r so bitchy. i lurve it!!

9:47 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Bad bitchy boys should be spanked - and I'm the guy who should be doing it.

Paul

1:35 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flop single!

Furong-50cm-waister

9:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lies! All lies!

12:34 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home