g Men Are Jerks: I Want To Be a Manipulative Bitch
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I Want To Be a Manipulative Bitch

It wasn't until yesterday that it occurs to me again that I am really stupid and innocent all these while. I mean I knew that I am kinda stupid relationship wise and very very naive, but it was a huge blow last night.

From now on, I want to be a manipulative bitch. I shall not be available, I shall not care for their feelings, I shall not be afraid to trouble them, I shall not be shy to spend their money. My relationship should be tiring, demanding, I want all the attention, lavish gifts and fancy dinners. I shall have no qualms with breaking any hearts, spending their money, or making them run around me, or crawl if they have to.

Men are jerks.

I drove all night to get to you
Is that alright?
I drove all night
Crept in your room
Woke you from your sleep
To make love to you
Is that alright?
I drove all night
Duff! feat. Cyndi Lauper