g Men Are Jerks: Just Like An Ordinary Sunday
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just Like An Ordinary Sunday

It wasn't just any Sunday. I didn't go clubbing on Saturday night so that I can wake up early enough to have breakfast with my family. Then I followed my dad to my grandma's house to visit my 90 years old grandma, who has been really sick for a long time. I also met my third and fourth auntie (father side) and my auntie-in-law(?) (the wife of my third uncle). The aunties were blabbering non stop for 2 hours, telling me about their lives, their sons' lives, and all the irrelevant stuffs.

Then I ta pau my favourite curry mee, yong tau foo and chee cheong fun from chong hwa hong (Chinese alley?) behind Petaling Street for lunch for my family. Watched TV with my dad, some boring program on Wah Lai Toi and then a short nap. A usual 5km jog before dinner and then stuff myself silly with my mum's cooking. Then TV again with my parents until late.

Sounds like any other boring Sunday... but these are things that I will miss most.
I don't wanna close my eyes,
I don't wanna fall asleep,
Cause I'd miss you babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing,
Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream would never do,
I'd still miss you babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing.
Duff! feat. Aerosmith

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think it is boring... instead it is sweet and meaningful... for someone who is not always with them (me) and someone who is leaving them for work (you if i am not mistaken)... i am especially touched with the part where u stuff urself with mum's cooking... i always do that whenever i have the chance... until my mother has to stop me... :P

7:54 am

 
Blogger AJ said...

sniff sniff... that is SO way much better than oogling not so cute, not so arab boys in the park with a goat!

(and btw, I secretly think chowhofun is your alter alter ego...goat knows you have enuf ego for atleast a dozen different personalities...lol)

8:31 am

 
Blogger Dildos said...

and nothing about ME!!!

At lease aj mentioned ME in his blog!!!!

Yeah, sounds nice la.

10:04 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aj... i am speechless...

1:05 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is hofun?

2:30 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

sounds like a 'ho to me!

awww honey...it's always about you innit?

2:51 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am nobody...

4:20 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Usual 5 km jog!??! Is that what I have to do for a six pack.. Omigod.

Paul

7:53 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

now i'm 90% sure chowhofun is really really duff...

DOWN WITH DUFF!
DOWN WITH DUFF!

giggle. and if chowhofun is a real person, may he get all the pickled green chillis he needs.

"i am speechless"
"i am nobody" is so something duff would say!

9:33 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know whether should i feel flattered or should duff feel irritated for having a me to speak like him... i doubt duff's ego would like this...

11:33 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Chowhofun can be found in Malaysian Idol messageboard!

I can confirm that it isn't duff! But that's what duff would usually say!

Down with Duff nevertheless!!!

3:41 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u just do a google on me?

4:10 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i didn't, just that i'm a regular in MI forum TOO.

gotcha! ;)

4:46 pm

 
Blogger ash said...

wow, you guys are really a closeknit bunch. I mean like, I read most of your blogs, and the comments on each others are like, intertwined like that!

7:11 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

Hmmmm... chowhofun, thanks for dropping by. tho' I am curious as to who you are as not many people drop by this blog, other than those people who actually know me and those who stumble upon it thru links from Wingedman or AJ.

And to AJ, no, chowhofun is not me... even if it is, I will rather go as "charkueyteow"... lol

8:01 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Char kuay teow.. chow ho fun.. damn, I'd still like to eat you guys.

Paul

8:33 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dingdong... i am one of those perverted sampat old men with voyeuristic tendency who like to blog-hop from one to another like cute bunny rabbit and will stalk on u if chance provided... :P

9:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home