g Men Are Jerks: Happiness does come in some doses
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Happiness does come in some doses

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things:

Breakfast @ La Bodega
Banana Leaf Rice @ Nirvana
Southwestern Cobb salad @ Chilli's
Pralines & Cream
Spider Temaki @ Genki
Kinder Bueno
Chilli sauce in Coca Restaurant
Tako pachi
Toast with kaya and butter & half boiled eggs with teh si
McNuggets
Foie Gras
Long Island tea
Good comedy
Sun bathing
Slow walk by the beach
Road Trip
"As I Lay Me Down" by Sophie B. Hawkins
Radio playing my favourite songs
S-A-L-E
Wearing new clothes
Hot towel fresh from tumble dryer
Hot shower
Overhearing / receiving compliments
Making someone happy
Sleeping while it is raining heavily outside
No queue at the supermarket
First snow
First kiss
Lazy sunday afternoon
New computer / gadgets
McLaren winning
Ljunberg showing us his Arse-n-all!
Increment + Bonus


And then I don't feel so bad....

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicky Dominique said...

GOD! Breakfast at La Bodega (KL) is fab!

Cod Fish at Cafe Cafe is orgasmic!

4:00 pm

 
Blogger Joseph said...

...so used to have my sunday's breakfast at La bodega deli. just with myself. i miss that. perhaps i could do that still, but it doesn't claim for any lost happiness...

1:32 pm

 
Blogger QUIK! said...

Foie gras is MINGING!

11:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home