g Men Are Jerks: Excuse Me
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Excuse Me

Imagine this:

Kitty & Princess Willa strut down Hilton's lobby making their way to Sudu, in heels.

Princess Willa: Hey you mortals. Table for 3. Non smoking.
Not-so-cute-Bangladeshi-waiter (in his funny accent): Your highness. Our most sincere apology. But the restaurant is fully booked tonight.
Princess Willa: Do you know WHO I AM?
Not-so-cute-Bangladeshi-waiter nods impatiently. Look at watch.
Princess Willa adjusts her tiara... Long silence...

Princess Willa: I don't care. I am a princess, and I demand to be treated like a queen.
Not-so-cute-Bangladeshi-waiter (in his funny accent): Am really sorry Your Highness. But we are really full today.
Kitty: Would it make a difference if I tell you Maryann Duff is joining us for dinner tonight?

Not-so-cute-Bangladeshi-waiter ran inside. Without a word. Not-so-cute-Bangladeshi-waiter come back with the manager.
Manager wipes sweat and ask: Did you say Maryann Duff? THE Maryann Duff?
Kitty & Princess Willa: Yeah. THE Maryann Duff.
Manager gasps.
Manager: Your table will be ready in 1 minute. We shall clear the area so you will have some privacy. Champagne is complimentary.

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Ummm.... What very vivid and lucid fantasies you have...

Do you often dream that you are just like me and loved by all?

:oP Hate me now if you must but if i was never mean, you would never appriciate my niceness....

2:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home