g Men Are Jerks: Wish List
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wish List

I figured I should list down the things that I really want for myself at this point of my life, just in case Brad or Santa read this (I wish it's Brad tho') and my wish may just come true...

So here goes ... in no particular order (except for my baby Brad):
1. Brad Pitt who bottoms
2. A good job with high pay
3. Be ripped
4. Sony Ericsson K750i
5. IXUS 700
6. Fabulous bf with nice ass
7. Having (6) and still getting lots of attention from hot guys whom I will have to politely reject
8. Strike lottery or get some windfall fortune
9. Brad Pitt who bottoms (oh yea, I want you to cum twice).

So Brad, if you are reading this... please leave your contact number.

And of course, I wish for world peace... just as you thought I have missed that out.... Hah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Belly shirts pregnant Devil dog auto alarm Poker roulette video pur water filters professional soccer coach didrex prescription cod free shipp

10:28 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

5:04 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home