g Men Are Jerks: Praise Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Praise Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu!

This is no doubt the best-est poem I have ever read in my life.

From this day forward
You shall not walk alone.
Her heart will be your shelter,
And her arms will be your home.
A mountain needs a valley to be complete;
the valley does not make
the mountain less, but more;
and the valley is more a valley because
it has a mountain towering over it


All credits must go to our honourable Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

8 Comments:

Blogger QUIK! said...

shut ur face, shut ur beak!

8:48 am

 
Blogger savante said...

OMG Did he really mouth such drivel?

11:40 pm

 
Blogger Sam said...

What,
An odd,
Poem.

Like valleys,
that run deep,
and hearts that be shelters,
arms that are homes.

Weird, weird minister. :P

12:19 am

 
Blogger QUIK! said...

omg you are such a FLOP!

2:33 am

 
Blogger Cyclohelix said...

Odd yet true?!

2:16 am

 
Blogger Chris said...

Hello, you have a wonderful blog, but I can't find your email address, can you please contact me at linkexchange@edenfantasys.com? I have something to discuss with you
Regards, Chris
(Please can you delete this comment after your decision?)

5:30 pm

 
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

4:35 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

2:21 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home