g Men Are Jerks: Count Your Blessings
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Count Your Blessings

As usual, it was a rather emotional moment for me when my parents send me off to Sentral. As usual, I will regret not spending more time with them when I am back in KL. As usual, I will watch my dad's car speed off until it is out of sight. As usual, the sight of my mum turning around trying to catch the last glimpse of me makes me wanna cry.

But this post is not dedicated to them, or me (it's always about ME anyway). I wanna dedicate a post to some other people that are important to me.

You may be busy dancing to yourself like a mad man (you yourself said so).
You may be so vain that you will even go for cosmetic surgery,.
You may be busy groping your "super tall, fair and ultra sweet" bf all the time, wherever you go.
You two may be so minging / cute and live like 10,000 miles away.
You may be too obsessed with your "chicken-pox" and your Mr. Big.

But I know I can count on YOU when I needed a friendly face around. YOU are always kind to me and YOU are willing to put up with my shortcomings. Thank you for being YOU. *group hug. *shed tears *diva hand moves.

For all of YOU out there (you know who you are). KL is fabulous because of YOU.

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Coz they're all wrong
I know better
Coz you said forever
And ever
Who knew

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
oh no no no

I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you a friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
'Fore they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
But they knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who Knew

Yeah yeah

I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

Duff! feat. P!nk

5 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Awwww... I luv chu long time 2!

Even if we drift a part you know I'll be there somehow.

11:16 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

Whoa. Now that was a surprisingly emo post from Duff.

10:35 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... the arrangement better not be in any particular order!!!!

*slap* *slap*

wjee

10:59 pm

 
Blogger Will said...

OMG I'm so touched! And very touchy, apparently. You also got your own fair and ultra-sweet bf what. Just not super tall only.

*hugs u long time*

11:16 pm

 
Blogger darn ed said...

wjee dear, ...of course ur the top babe ( order-wise ) *roll eyes*.

Duff boy, janganlah jiwang.

*sayang*sayang*

11:17 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home