g Men Are Jerks: Down down down
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Down down down

After a long CNY break... guess no one really wants to go back to work... certainly not me. In fact, I don't even want to be in Shanghai. Or anywhere. I am sick and tired of everything in life. Everything. What does world go on the way it does? Does it even serve any purpose?

I have a job that pays me well. Fat bonus. But i am not happy. I hate my job. I hate my boss. I hate my subordinates. I hate my clients. I hate the way things are. I hate the fact that my Chinese is not as good as the local Chinese and my English isn't perfect. I hate to be criticised all the time. I hate having to try so hard all the time. I hate having to work late all the time. I hate having to work through weekends. I hate people who will scream at me for one missing comma. I hate unreasonable deadlines.

So what if some guys want to bed me. They don't even know me. They probably don't even want to know me. I hate my body. I am short and I am fat. I can never lose the fats around my waist and I will never have 6 packs. I hate my nose. I hate my cravings for fried food. I hate being emotional all the time. I hate the fact that I am waiting for Mr. Perfect to sweep me off my feet. I hate when I wanted someone so badly and I was just being played. I hate mind games. I think I really wanted some attention from O. But he is just not that into me. Do I really like him that much? I don't even know. And then I go around seeking attention. I hate to be needy all the time. I hate to need constant attention and affirmation.

I hate having to talk about myself all the time. I hate to be emotional all the time. I hate to be crazy all the time. I hate to have to hide my craziness from people all the time.

I hate not being loved.

I hate being alone.

I am not even happy...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lifebook said...

Take it easy my friend.

Maybe thing will change slowly. I do understand you have a bad situation in the office; as long as you have did your best.

As for relationship, you need time. We all are facing the same issues here.

Cheers

7:43 pm

 
Blogger Elliot T. McBeal said...

Just blog hopping when I came across this entry.

Hugs.

Hope you will feel better soon.

3:23 pm

 
Blogger Comically Sad said...

life is tough, always will be. you just have to be tougher.hope u find ur peace.

just passing through

5:01 pm

 
Blogger IndigoDeviLLe said...

1st visit here.

Well, unless you can make things better, I guess you'd better leave everything behind and get a new life.

Hope life will be happier for you soon.

9:35 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfing the net. Wish I could meet you. I think I can relate to how you feel.

10:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you CAN lose all that fat around your waist. all it takes is a little bit of effort

besides, nothing wrong with being short and fat. ever heard of George Constanza? hehe

2:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home