g Men Are Jerks: I Feel Pretty When I Grunt
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Feel Pretty When I Grunt



During my last trip back to KL, se7en biatches told me to my face that I am FAT* (NOTE: my "sisters" were more tactful and WJ likes chubs so he won't be complaining. Otherwise there will be MORE!). UPSET.

So for the last 1 month + I have been exercising a lot, eat f***ing healthily, refrain from alcohol (save for that stupid beer that my client forced me to drink) and applying the Abs Rescue (given to me by Wingedman(TM)) religiously. Results? I dunno... I guess I will know in 2 weeks' time when I am back in KL to meet the biatches again. Honestly... I am anxious to know how I have progessed... *grunts...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chu can trust me to give u the truth honey!

As long as the bribes keep coming!

5:10 pm

 
Blogger Dildos said...

i do not like chubs! the correct term is BURLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r officially in the doghouse buster.

11:41 pm

 
Blogger AJ said...

thee hee hee duff so ahhem *cuddly*! its verdict time again sweet hart!

10:37 pm

 
Blogger Pluboy2 said...

HEY hey.. WHERE was I?

Lol.. good to be back here blog-hopping :)

dude! did i miss anything?

3:47 pm

 
Blogger savante said...

China is cold! You need the padding!!

11:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home