g Men Are Jerks: Breakfast Show
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Malaysian boy stuck in Shanghai.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Breakfast Show

I have never got the luxury of waking up up 9 am in the morning on a Friday morning, and never had the opportunity to watch our very malaysian made Breakfast Show on the 7th station

There are some memorable quotes:

The-apparently-gay-host: Oh, there is football last night. What time is it anyway? 10? 3 a.m.?
The-not-very-blonde-co-host: I dunno.
The-apparently-gay-host: Anyway, let's see the highlights.
[After highlights of Brasil vs Greece]
The-apparently-gay-host: I think it is so much nicer to just watch the highlights. I just can't bear to sit thru the whole match!
The-not-very-blonde-co-host: Well, I think that is true for most games (but I swear I heard she says "gay").

***

[After reporting an earthquake of 5.3 magnitude in California]
The-not-very-blonde-co-host: Is earthquake caused by global warming?
(yeah, blame global warming on everything!)


NOTE: Name of show and tv station has been omitted to protect the identity of the host below. No host has been harmed in the process of this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

omigod who's the host! He just outed himself la...!

10:50 am

 
Blogger asm@di said...

There are only a few TV stations that have breakfast shows. Could it be _that_ tv station I wonder...

2:23 pm

 
Blogger Duff! said...

Oh I forgot to mention. The cute reporter makes it all worthwhile... Huh... How sweet.

4:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home